Sunday 27 October 2013

My MAC palette ❤️

Hello everyone,

I decided a while ago that I wanted to make a blog post about my MAC palette as I love mine so much and I really like looking at other peoples too!


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

Cranberry
Satin Taupe 
Vanilla
Sketch
Charcoal Brown
All that Glitters
Filament
Nylon
Pink freeze
Trax
Woodwinked
Naked lunch
Knight divine

You can't really tell on camera but this palette is very much loved and its like my baby! (I never thought I would say that about some eyeshadows hahah ). I think my favourite shade is naked lunch as its just great as a base or even on its own! Even though the palette isn't full yet I thought I would still write this post in case any of you lovely people had any suggestions for future buys.


So, if you do have any recommendations then please leave a comment!

Thanks for reading ❤

Bye 
Love el xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment