Thursday 13 March 2014

Procrastinating beauty tag!

Hi guys,

So today is the first post in my 'Saturday series'. As these are one of my favourite types of posts to do I thought I would do the Procrastinating beauty tag!

Let's get started...




1.  Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I really hate doing my nails because I find it really hard to sit still and let my nails dry. I also find that once I have painted my nails I just want to start touching things which definitely causes me to smudge my nails a heck of a lot!

2.  Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I try to do a deep clean of my brushes every 2 weeks because I hate to think of all the disgusting bacteria that will be gradually building up in my brushes.

3.  How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Ages, but I never really paint my nails because I can never really be bothered and we aren't allowed it at my school but I am trying to wear it more because it does look extremely pretty, especially in the summer!

4.  How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
probably the least amount of time possible, I hate not having something so I always make sure I have a backup before that specific product comes out.

5.  What is your worst beauty habit? 
This is going to sound disgusting but I pick at the skin around my fingernails when I get anxious about things, it looks horrible but sometimes I can't help it - I am trying to break it though because it looks horrible and I hate it.

6.  Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
 Tidying my bedroom! I can never be bothered to do it because its so so boring. I always say I will do it the next day but I never do so I never tidy my room until my mum gets really mad with me.

7.  When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
  Yes! All the time, I am so slow at getting ready because I am always reading blogs or watching YouTube videos - I also like to catch-up on the Shaytards vlogs but they are always really long and I love watching them so I get very easily distracted!

8.  Can you commit to spending bans?
No! I have tried to do this so many times but it is so hard - I have decided to start a spending ban soon so that in the summer I can buy loads of clothes that I can wear to college in sixth form and I really want to get a car next year when I get my license so I need to save for that aswell.

9.  How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?
Not very - at the minute but I am also saving up for the ikea 'Alex' which is so great for storing makeup and I am also hoping to get my hands on some muji storage - so once that happens and I am happy with it I will be sure to to a makeup collection for you all.
 
So I hope you enjoyed that - also make sure you follow Taylor from What Taylor Buys as I am doing a guest post for her blog very soon and you should also follow her because she is the loveliest blogger I have ever spoken too!
 
Love el xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment